Ellie Mae ® (NYSE:ELLI), a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2014 following the close of the market on Thursday, July 31, 2014. The Company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on that day.
Investors may listen to the live conference call (ID 7912312) by dialing 800-378-1475 or 719-457-2695 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on July 31, 2014. An audio replay of the call will be available through August 14, 2014 by dialing 888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820 and entering access code 7912312.
A live webcast of the call will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.elliemae.com.
About Ellie MaeEllie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. Ellie Mae’s all-in-one Encompass® mortgage management solution provides one system of record that allows banks, credit unions and mortgage lenders to originate and fund mortgages and improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362 to learn more. © 2014 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae ® , Encompass ® , DataTrac ® , Ellie Mae Network ™ Total Quality Loan™, TQL™ and the Ellie Mae logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV