NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Cintas Corp. (CTAS), a company that provides specialized products to a variety of businesses across the world, reported its financial results for the 2014 fourth quarter and fiscal year.
Cintas reported an increase in net income for the 2014 fourth quarter to $127.2 million, or $1.03 per share, compared to $32.9 million, or 27 cents per share for the same quarter last year.
For the fiscal year the company's net income was $374.4 million, or $3.05 per share versus $31.5 million, or 26 cents per share for the 2013 fiscal year.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Revenues also increased, for the 2014 fourth quarter Cintas posted $1.16 billion in revenue, compared to $1.12 billion for the 2013 fourth quarter. Revenue grew for the fiscal year to $4.55 billion, from $1.13 billion for 2013. Shares of Cintas are slightly lower in after-hours trading on Tuesday. Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates CINTAS CORP as a Buy with a ratings score of A+. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate CINTAS CORP (CTAS) a BUY. This is based on the convergence of positive investment measures, which should help this stock outperform the majority of stocks that we rate. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook." CTAS data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV