- 56% pretax profit margin for this quarter, up from 47% in the year-ago quarter and 42% average for prior year.
- 60% Electronic Brokerage pretax profit margin for this quarter, up from 58% in the year-ago quarter.
- Customer equity grew 44% from the year-ago quarter to $53.9 billion and customer debits increased by 38%, to $15.4 billion.
- Customer accounts grew 17% from the year-ago quarter to 262 thousand.
- Total DARTs increased 5% from the year-ago quarter to 529 thousand.
- Brokerage segment equity was $2.7 billion. Total equity was $5.3 billion.
Interactive Brokers Group Announces 2Q2014 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.