Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR) an automated global electronic broker and market maker, today reported diluted earnings per share on a comprehensive basis of $0.29 for the quarter ended June 30, 2014, compared to diluted earnings per share on a comprehensive basis of $0.14 for the same period in 2013.
On a non-comprehensive basis, which excludes the effect of changes in the U.S. dollar value of the Company’s non-U.S. subsidiaries, the Company reported diluted earnings per share on net income of $0.26 for the quarter ended June 30, 2014, compared to diluted earnings per share of $0.21 for the same period in 2013.
Net revenues were $309 million and income before income taxes was $174 million for this quarter, compared to net revenues of $284 million and income before income taxes of $134 million for the same period in 2013.
The Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share. This dividend is payable on September 12, 2014 to shareholders of record as of August 29, 2014.Business Highlights
- 56% pretax profit margin for this quarter, up from 47% in the year-ago quarter and 42% average for prior year.
- 60% Electronic Brokerage pretax profit margin for this quarter, up from 58% in the year-ago quarter.
- Customer equity grew 44% from the year-ago quarter to $53.9 billion and customer debits increased by 38%, to $15.4 billion.
- Customer accounts grew 17% from the year-ago quarter to 262 thousand.
- Total DARTs increased 5% from the year-ago quarter to 529 thousand.
- Brokerage segment equity was $2.7 billion. Total equity was $5.3 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV