TORONTO, July 15, 2014 /CNW/ - Canadian Tire is advising consumers that during installation, the clip attaching the wiper arm to the Reflex Ice Wiper Blades (Product #021-1100x), may become damaged, resulting in the wiper blade becoming loose.
There have been no reports of any injuries associated with the use of this product. Canadian Tire is the exclusive retailer of Reflex Ice Wiper Blades and affected units were sold at stores nationally between September 2013 and May 2014 with the following product numbers: 021-1100-6, 021-1101-4, 021-1102-2, 021-1103-0, 021-1104-8, 021-1105-6, 021-1106-4, 021-1107-2, 021-1108-0, 021-1109-8.
Customers are asked to bring their Reflex Ice Wiper blades to any Canadian Tire store for inspection. If a damaged clip is discovered, free replacement blades will be provided or installed for impacted customers. We apologize for the inconvenience.
SOURCE CANADIAN TIRE CORPORATION, LIMITED
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV