BOSTON, July 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Airfarewatchdog™, the most inclusive source of airfare deals, researched and verified by experts, today released its first iOS app that makes consumer savings on commercial flights even easier. With today's announcement, the site expands its reach to the mobile market with an easy-to-use app that brings its analysts' daily low-fare findings to flyers worldwide.
With the launch, the Airfarewatchdog app allows flyers to:
- Look for getaways from their home locations and access all advertised and unadvertised deals from their departure cities.
- Save their favorite routes and stay on top of airfare trends.
- Never miss out on a good fare via push notifications of their favorite cities or routes.
- Easily compare advertised fares through a tabbed-like search experience.
- Stay ahead of the crowd with timely and insightful air-travel information from experts at the Airfarewatchblog.
Sharing the Flying LoveAirfarewatchdog President George Hobica comments on the app, saying, "I've seen a lot of travel apps in my day, but few are as simple to use and straightforward as this one. It's remarkably intuitive and clutter-free. Our users have been begging for an iPhone app for years, and good things come to those who wait. It's one of the cleanest app designs I've ever seen."
About Airfarewatchdog Airfarewatchdog is the most inclusive source of airfare deals, researched and verified by experts. Airfarewatchdog is owned and operated by part of Smarter Travel LLC, a subsidiary of TripAdvisor, Inc.Smarter Travel LLC operates http://www.airfarewatchdog.com, http://www.bookingbuddy.com, http://www.jetsetter.com, http://www.onetime.com, http://www.smartertravel.com, http://www.tingo.com, and sites in the U.K. Airfarewatchdog and the Airfarewatchdog logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Smarter Travel LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other logos or product and company names mentioned herein may be the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV