NEW YORK, July 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Hearst Brand Development announced today the exclusive launch of Seventeen Magazine's fashion collection at Sears. The addition of the Seventeen Fashion Collection to its brand portfolio is designed to make Sears the ultimate destination for teens to get stylish looks, offering apparel, accessories and footwear to create the perfect ensemble. Beginning July 15, the full collection will be available at 450 Sears stores nationwide as well as on Sears.com. Shop Your Way members and customers can shop the collection, enter sweeps, and explore exclusive content from Seventeen Magazine at shopyourway.com.
The new line is designed to align with readers' personalities and suit every style for every girl, with a mix of playful key trends and everyday pieces—from flirty boho and sporty cool to pretty sweet and girly prep. The line, which features 83 pieces in total, includes printed leggings, denim vests, military jackets, boho dresses, comfortable cardigans and feminine blouses, as well as accessories, handbags, jewelry and footwear, all at an extremely affordable price point, retailing for under $50.
" Seventeen Magazine is a trusted leader in the teen market and fashion is one of its core pillars, so a clothing line is a natural extension for the brand," said Glen Ellen Brown, Vice President of Hearst Brand Development. "Sears' digital capabilities, along with its enormous distribution in an integrated retail model makes the Seventeen collaboration a natural fit, providing teens easy access to on-trend and affordable apparel, available across every platform."
In conjunction with the launch, the unique hashtag #17Style will be utilized across all social media platforms. Sears will additionally offer 10 specialty shops featuring Seventeen signage, charging stations and interactive elements such as digital magazine content and social feeds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV