SAN FRANCISCO, July 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced that DealerFire transformed its customer service to achieve a 1,262 percent return on investment (ROI) in six weeks using Salesforce Desk.com, according to independent research. DealerFire, a leading custom automotive web design and Internet marketing firm, gained a competitive advantage by standardizing its service on Desk.com, the all-in-one customer support app for fast-growing companies. DealerFire recently won the Technology ROI Award from Nucleus Research and was recognized for deploying an IT solution that produces a positive, bottom-line financial ROI.
Comments on the News
- "Fast-growing companies like DealerFire are using customer service to differentiate their brand and scale for growth," said Leyla Seka, GM and SVP, Desk.com, salesforce.com. "The DealerFire team was able to achieve unprecedented ROI by rapidly deploying Desk.com and scaling the solution over time. What they have been able to accomplish is a model for other small businesses poised for growth."
- "In our highly competitive business, we can't afford for any customer communications to fall through the cracks," said Corey Maertz, director of support, DealerFire. "Every team member now has the right tools to drive customer communications from start to finish, delivering engaged, hands-on customer service. With Desk.com, DealerFire has seen a definite ROI and can attribute business growth to our reputation for exceptional customer service."
- "DealerFire is an example of how IT investments closely aligned to business goals can deliver significant ROI and take full advantage of Salesforce Desk.com," said Rebecca Wettemann, vice president, Nucleus Research. "Nucleus found the Desk.com cloud application and its customer self-service portal enabled DealerFire to grow its business through greater productivity, greater visibility and greater client satisfaction."
Customer Service is the Competitive Advantage
More than 50 percent of small businesses fail in the first five years, according to the Small Business Administration. To avoid being among this statistic, small businesses must differentiate themselves by delivering exceptional customer service to outpace the competition and drive growth. Until Desk.com, small businesses had to choose between legacy support solutions that require dedicated IT resources or point solutions that lack the ability to scale as a company grows.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts