LUBBOCK, Texas, July 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- It's manifest destiny, and Pie Five Pizza Co. is leading the charge when it comes to roping the perfect, personalized, baked-to-order pizza out west.
The nation's leading fast-casual pizza brand announced today that it has awarded eight franchise units to Lubbock native Nathan K. Cage. The new franchise operator will introduce Pie Five's game-changing concept to Lubbock, Amarillo, Odessa, Midland and Abilene, beginning in early 2015.
Cage – who also owns several Wingstop restaurants in his hometown – has been recognized as "Local Restaurant Marketer of the Year" and with a "Top Gun Award" for his successful businesses. Having witnessed Pie Five's proliferation in the Dallas-Fort Worth market and elsewhere around the country, Cage said he is looking forward to combining his industry know-how with the chain's simple, yet revolutionary, fast casual concept.
"My wife, Twila, discovered Pie Five in Fort Worth in 2012 and suggested I try it as well. Seeing how she's also the one who introduced me to Wingstop, I had a feeling this was going to be lightning strike number two," recalls Cage. "Fast casual concepts are growing like wildfire and Pie Five has clearly distinguished itself within the pizza space. But the kicker was their red and black motif – absolutely perfect for us Red Raider fans!"At Pie Five, guests can choose from more than a million combinations of handcrafted pizzas and a variety of specialty pie choices prepared in less than five minutes on one of four crusts, all for one low price. The rapidly expanding chain is capitalizing on growing consumer demand for fresh dining options and artisan pizzas in stylish environments without the wait.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV