Let's take a look at the stock profiles:
Bank of America ($15.57) has been trading back and forth around its 200-day simple moving average since April 28, and followed Citigroup (C) higher on Monday after Citigroup reported earnings that topped analysts' estimates.
Bank of America also failed below its 200-day SMA, which is now at $15.68.
Analysts expect the bank to report earnings per share of 29 cents before the opening bell on Wednesday.The weekly chart is positive with its five-week modified moving average at $15.51. Semiannual value levels lag at $10.16 and $9.11, respectively, with weekly and monthly risky levels at $16.37 and $18.04, respectively. CSX ($31.03) traded at an all-time intraday high at $31.22 on July 3, and is above all five moving averages in the first table. Analysts expect the railroad company to report EPS of 52 cents after the closing bell Tuesday. The company's 12-month trailing price-to-earnings ratio is 17.2 with a dividend yield of 2.1%. The weekly chart is positive but overbought with its five-week MMA at $30.47. Semiannual and quarterly value levels are $30.05 and $29.56, respectively, with a semiannual risky level at $32.95. Intel ($31.49) traded at a multiyear intraday high at $31.57 on Monday and is above all five moving averages in the first table. Analysts expect the semiconductor giant to report EPS of 52 cents after the closing bell today. The company's 12-month trailing P/E ratio is 15.7 with a dividend yield of 2.9%. The weekly chart is positive but overbought with its five-week MMA at $29.87. Semiannual and monthly value levels are $29.79 and $28.06, respectively, with a weekly risky level at $33.02.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV