NEW YORK (TheStreet) – SanDisk (SNDK) investors have made a lot of money. That's the most understated way I can put it. The stock is up nearly 50% for the year to date and 175% over the past two years.
Given that shares have soared more than 500% over the past five years, investors are faced with the decision of when to cash out. It's a problem market participants everywhere wish they had. The stock closed Monday at $105.59, only percentage points away from a new 52-week high.
Although trigger fingers are inchy, it would be foolish to abandon a winner like SanDisk, especially before management completes the company's transition into the enterprise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV