SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Chegg, Inc. (NYSE: CHGG), the leading student-first connected learning platform, today announced it will issue its earnings release for the second quarter ended June 30, 2014, on Monday, August 4, 2014, after the market close. Chegg will host a conference call to discuss the second quarter financial results at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time ( 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time) on the same day.
To access the call, please dial (877) 407-4018, or outside the U.S. +1 (201) 689-8471, five minutes prior to 2:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (or 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time). A live webcast of the call will also be available at http://investor.chegg.com under the Events & Presentations menu.
An audio replay will be available beginning at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time August 4, 2014, until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time August 11, 2014, by calling (877) 870-5176 or +1 (858) 384-5517, with Conference ID 13586578. An audio archive of the call will also be available at http://investor.chegg.com.
ABOUT CHEGGChegg puts students first. As the leading student-first connected learning platform, the company makes higher education more affordable, more accessible, and more successful for students. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG. For more information, visit www.chegg.com.Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140116/NY47534LOGO SOURCE Chegg, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV