On 7/16/14, Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's 7.125% Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (UBP.PRF) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4453, payable on 7/31/14. As a percentage of UBP.PRF's recent share price of $25.85, this dividend works out to approximately 1.72%, so look for shares of UBP.PRF to trade 1.72% lower — all else being equal — when UBP.PRF shares open for trading on 7/16/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 6.93%, which compares to an average yield of 6.82% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, UBP.PRF was trading at a 2.80% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average premium of 1.59% in the "Real Estate" category. The chart below shows the one year performance of UBP.PRF shares, versus UBP:
Below is a dividend history chart for UBP.PRF, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4453 on Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's 7.125% Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
In Monday trading, Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's 7.125% Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (UBP.PRF) is currently up about 0.6% on the day, while the common shares (UBP) are up about 1.1%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV