PITTSBURGH, July 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line omni-channel sporting goods retailer, invites the community of South San Antonio to a three-day grand opening celebration, Friday, July 25 through Sunday, July 27, at its new South Park Mall location (2310 S.W. Military Drive). The store opens at 8:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 9:00 a.m. Sunday.
DICK'S will host several giveaways, including a free Reebok Play Dry® T-Shirt (first 100 people in line on Friday), and a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 (first 100 adults in line on Saturday and Sunday). Guests in line early will get a chance to open the DICK'S Sporting Goods Gift Locker at 7:45 a.m. on Friday and Saturday and 8:45 a.m. on Sunday.*
On Sunday, former San Antonio Spurs player and NBA All-Star Sean Elliott will be in-store from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.** Elliott was drafted by the San Antonio Spurs in the first round of the 1989 NBA Draft and went on to help the Spurs clinch the franchise's first NBA Championship in 1999.
"We're excited to be joining the South San Antonio community," said Lauren Hobart , SVP & Chief Marketing Officer, DICK'S Sporting Goods. "We look forward to serving athletes and outdoor enthusiasts in South San Antonio."The new store, offering over 40 in-store services by DICK'S certified PROS in sports and outdoor specialties such as golf, bike and fishing, is the retailer's 22nd store in Texas and its 574th nationwide. Visit DICKS.com/SouthSanAntonio for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV