Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), a leading global technology distributor, released the newest edition of Avnet Supply Chain Velocity, an e-magazine that focuses on supply chain management in the technology industry to help organizations be more successful and reduce time to market for their customers. The June issue offers its readers an in-depth look at advanced supply chain management topics, including changes in supply chain management, social media in the supply chain, and supply chain talent management.
Avnet Supply Chain Velocity is designed to enable manufacturing professionals to learn and deepen their knowledge of supply chain skills. The e-magazine is unique in its approach by combining insights from acclaimed high-technology journalists, academia, Avnet leaders with experience managing complex global supply chains, and other industry experts.
“As the electronics industry continues to transform how we do business, supply chains must also adapt to meet the changing needs of customers and suppliers,” said Wade McDaniel, vice president of solutions architecture, Avnet Velocity, and Avnet Supply Chain Velocity’s executive editor. “In this issue of Avnet Supply Chain Velocity, we’re proud to share insights from SCM World’s Chief Content Officer Kevin O’Marah who discusses the changing role of the supply chain and that learning to evolve with the industry is key to supply chain growth.”
Among this issue’s features are:
- The SCM World According to Kevin O’Marah
- Supply Chain Shrinkage: Can a Smaller AVL Revive Sony?
- Mobile and Social Media Boost Supply Chain Transparency
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Flexing the Supply Chain Workforce
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV