Under the agreement, CREG will buy up to $50 million of YA Global shares over the next two years to help fund its business growth. CREG chairman and CEO Guohua Ku said the equity funding will position the company to grow "as the Chinese government continues to focus on reducing wasted energy and curbing pollution."
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- The gross profit margin for CHINA RECYCLING ENERGY CORP is currently very high, coming in at 99.81%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 48.17% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.78, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.89 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Commercial Services & Supplies industry average. The net income has decreased by 5.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $3.30 million to $3.12 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$17.75 million or 3186.78% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: CREG Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV