RICHMOND, Va., July 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Brink's Company (NYSE: BCO), a global leader in security-related services, will host a conference call on Thursday, July 24, at 11:00 a.m. (ET) to review second-quarter financial results, which will be released earlier that day.
The conference call can be accessed by calling (877) 870-4263 (in the U.S.) or (412) 317-0790 (international). Participants should call in at least five minutes prior to the start of the call. Participants can pre-register at http://dpregister.com/10048399 to receive a direct dial-in number for the call. The call also will be accessible via live webcast at www.Brinks.com.
A replay of the call will be available through August 8, 2014, at (877) 344-7529 (in the U.S.) or (412) 317-0088 (international). The conference number is 10048399. A webcast replay will also be available at www.Brinks.com.
About The Brink's CompanyThe Brink's Company (NYSE: BCO) is the world's premier provider of secure transportation and cash management services. For more information, please visit The Brink's Company website at www.Brinks.com or call 804-289-9709. Contact: Investor Relations804.289.9709 SOURCE The Brink's Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV