- Explores the evolution of the supply chain and the arc of customer's fulfillment footprint;
- Examines growth of the retail industry, addresses the risk of cannibalization and positive implications for demand growth for logistics real estate; and
- Considers the activities that are unique to e-commerce and the associated implications for asset selection and obsolescence.
Prologis Research: A New Demand Model For Logistics Real Estate
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts