CHICAGO, July 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CNA today unveiled the company's newly transformed website ( CNA.com), innovating the property and casualty insurance sector both in design and market approach.
"We listened to our customers and reinvented our site to provide them with a better online experience," said Tom Motamed, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "The new site is transformed from an information site to a guided sales experience that's educational and helps customers easily understand their risks and how we can help."
Customers will experience:
- A guided path to industry specific information and resources;
- Dynamic content designed for specific risks;
- A mobile-ready site that adapts to your smartphone or tablet;
- The ability to share site content via email or your own social channels;
- An experience that's concise, efficient and easy to follow.
The site's multimedia tools help visitors learn more about their business insurance needs, and take it a step further by providing related products, services and risk control materials to help alert customers about additional exposures.The site is also more deeply integrated with CNA's distribution strategy, helping visitors connect quickly and easily with the producers who best represent CNA in the marketplace. Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country's eighth largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA's insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. "CNA" is a service mark registered by CNA Financial Corporation with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Certain CNA Financial Corporation subsidiaries use the "CNA" service mark in connection with insurance underwriting and claims activities. Follow CNA (NYSE: CNA) on: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn CONTACT: Jennifer Martinez, 312-822-5167 Sarah Pang, 312-822-6394 SOURCE CNA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV