HOUSTON, July 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cardtronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CATM), the world's largest retail ATM owner, today announced that it has commenced a cash tender offer (the "Offer") for any and all of the outstanding $179,442,000 principal amount of its 8.250% senior subordinated notes due 2018 (CUSIP No. 14161HAE4) (the "Notes") and a solicitation of consents to certain proposed amendments to the indenture governing the Notes (the "Indenture").
The Offer is scheduled to expire at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on August 8, 2014, unless extended or earlier terminated (the "Expiration Time"). Holders who tender their Notes and provide their consents to the proposed amendments to the Indenture before 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on July 25, 2014, unless extended (the "Consent Expiration"), will be eligible to receive the Total Consideration (as defined below). The Offer contemplates an early settlement option, so that holders whose Notes are tendered prior to the Consent Expiration and accepted for purchase could receive payment on an initial settlement date, which is expected to be on or about July 28, 2014. Holders tendering their Notes after the Consent Expiration and prior to the Expiration Time will be eligible to receive the Tender Offer Consideration (as defined below) on the final settlement date, which is expected to be August 11, 2014.
The "Total Consideration" for each $1,000 principal amount of Notes tendered and not withdrawn prior to the Consent Expiration is $1,046.25. Holders tendering after the Consent Expiration will be eligible to receive only the "Tender Offer Consideration," which is $1,016.25 for each $1,000 principal amount of Notes and does not include a consent payment. Holders whose Notes are purchased in the Offer will also receive accrued and unpaid interest from the most recent interest payment date for the Notes to, but not including, the applicable settlement date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV