NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Apple (AAPL) was upgraded at Barclay's to overweight from equal weight. Twelve-month price target is $110. The company beats expectations since March due to Samsung's weakness and increased growth trajectory and brand appeal of the iPhone.
TD Ameritrade (AMTD) was initiated at Jefferies with a hold rating. Core earnings power is understated as a result of lower interest rates, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $34.
Dana (DAN) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral. Twelve-month price target is $27. Valuation call, given the company's exposure to Latin America, Goldman said.Roche, Exelixis Skin Cancer Drug Delays Tumor Progression Boeing 747 Fades Out, but Lufthansa Flies a Fresh One to JFK DreamWorks (DWA) was downgraded at B. Riley to neutral from buy. Twelve-month price target is $25. Disappointing box- office results will likely keep a ceiling on the stock, B. Riley said Brinker (EAT) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to overweight from neutral. Stock has lagged year to date but has the most incremental upside potential, J.P. Morgan said. eBay (EBAY) was downgraded at Pacific Crest to sector perform. Company is seeing weak near-term trends and there is downside to estimates, Pacific Crest said. FMC (FMC) was downgraded at Jefferies to hold from buy. There are likely risks to Brazil sugarcane in 2015 and a step down in secular growth, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $78. Markit (MRKT) was initiated at UBS with a neutral rating. Company has an entrenched position in the financial services industry but lower earnings quality relative to its peers, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $28. NCI Building (NCS) was downgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform from outperform. Valuation call, based on a $19 price target, RBC Capital said. Park Electrochemical (PKE) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV