NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen will testify to Congress Tuesday and Wednesday about the economy and future Fed policy.
We won't learn much about either, because the Fed refuses to recognize the facts on the ground.
Its policymaking committee recently stated inflation is below 2%. Yet, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, consumer price inflation has been accelerating since March and is now 4%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV