July 14, 2014
SAP NEWSBYTE —
(NYSE: SAP) today announced the general availability of version 2.0 of the SAP® Demand Signal Management application. Powered by SAP HANA®, the latest version of SAP Demand Signal Management enables users to capture external market research and retailer point-of-sales (POS) data close to real time and combine it with internal business data and state-of-the-art analytics to sense, assess and respond to demand signals faster than ever before. Aimed at consumer products companies, life science companies, wholesalers and high-tech manufacturers, SAP Demand Signal Management provides valuable insights for their supply chain management, sales, marketing and category management departments.
Highlights of the latest version of SAP Demand Signal Management include:
- Global market data provisioning that enables insights across countries and product categories
- Fast onboarding of external market research databases
- Efficient classification of master data via user-defined rules
- Support of selective, user role-based release and publishing of new market-share information
- Analytics for market share reporting and sales performance analysis
"With the newest SAP Demand Signal Management application, SAP is offering an excellent enterprise application for integrating all relevant demand signals, internal and external, to a single source of truth," said Hans Thalbauer, senior vice president, Line-of-Business Solutions for Supply Chain, SAP. "This enables increased market and demand visibility and increased demand response by leveraging SAP Demand Signal Management data in enterprise business applications."
For more information, visit the
SAP News Center
. Follow SAP on Twitter at
, +1 (650) 223-4817,