SALT LAKE CITY, July 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announces that a new healthcare customer is moving contact center operations to the cloud from an older premise-based system. Already handling over 5,000 service interactions per day, the healthcare provider is expanding to deliver additional services while looking for ways to reduce operating costs.
The new inContact customer has over 100 customer service agents and provides sophisticated solutions to both payers and providers in the healthcare ecosystem. Known as a pioneer and innovator in online managed healthcare, the company recognizes the agility and flexibility of the cloud compared to cost-prohibitive premise systems.
"The healthcare industry is one of the fastest growing verticals for inContact," noted Paul Jarman, CEO at inContact. "The long term winners will be those companies who can innovate around customer service while simultaneously reducing the costs to operate—even as they grow."
The inContact cloud contact center platform will provide state-of-the-art ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) with the cloud universal queue which routes calls and other multichannel contact types—including Salesforce cases—directly to agents, streamlining work flow and maximizing effectiveness. To complete the solution, the new inContact customer will also get cloud-to-cloud integration with Salesforce CRM, as well as inContact's Agent Console for Salesforce.Additional Information
- Get a customized assessment of contact center operations needs
- Learn more about available cloud solutions from inContact
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV