This Week's Forex, Gold Price Forecast
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here are forecasts for this week on prices of some major currencies as well as gold based on technical patterns.
The EURUSD consolidated last week, basically going nowhere as it traded just above the near-term support at 1.3575 all week.
This market is in a rangebound/consolidation phase overall, and that means you can look for buy signals from key support and sell signals from key resistance.Boing 747 Fades Out, but Lufthansa Files a Fresh One to JFK Why JPMorgan Is Undervalued on Long-Term Earnings Growth Estimates Low-Interest Raes Woes? High-Yield Closed-End Funds May Be the Cure If prices cannot muster a rally this week to key resistance near 1.3670, we could eventually see them rotate back down toward key support near the 1.3500 area. Prices are choppy now and consolidating, and so you should wait for a clear signal from resistance near 1.3670 or support near 1.3500.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV