SEATTLE, July 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing [NYSE: BA] delivered to Nok Airlines Public Company Limited (Nok Air) today a special livery Next-Generation 737-800 commemorating the Bangkok-based carrier's 10 th anniversary.
The 737-800, owned by Ireland-based leasing company Avolon and operated by Nok Air, features the traditional bird-themed livery with the addition of stars, streamers and "10 th Anniversary" painted on the airplane to celebrate the milestone.
"Today is an extremely exciting day for all of us at Nok Air, as the '10th Anniversary' aircraft and livery is a symbol of all the hard work and commitment of everyone at Nok Air in the past 10 years to achieve our goal of becoming Thailand's number one premium low cost carrier," said Nok Air CEO Patee Sarasin. "We are proud to have worked with Boeing since we started operations and this aircraft also marks a special milestone for our partnership."
In this photo, Nok Air's brand new 737-800 takes off from Boeing Field in Seattle.Contact: Tim BaderInternational CommunicationsBoeing Commercial Airplanes+1 206-859-3633 email@example.com Jay KrishnanCorporate Communications Boeing Southeast Asia+65 97291136 firstname.lastname@example.org Wasit DuangsongCorporate Communication DirectorNok Airlines Public Company Limited+66 2 627 2607 Wasit.Dua@nokair.com SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV