NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Fiat (FIATY) are down -0.30% to $10.06 as its Chrysler Group LLC said it would recall nearly 900,000 SUVs to fix the wiring for vanity mirror lights in sun visors to prevent short circuits, Reuters reports.
Some 2011-2014 models of Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango will be recalled, said Chrysler.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV