Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) (the “Company”) today announced the three recently acquired Southern California assets have transitioned and are now managed by Pillar Hotels & Resorts.
“We are delighted to expand our relationship with Pillar,” said Craig Aniszewski, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Summit Hotel Properties. “We are confident the combination of experience and expertise among their team and our asset management team will help drive continued performance improvements while capturing the embedded growth among these properties and creating shareholder value.”
The Company previously had four hotels under Pillar Hotels & Resorts management. Pillar will now manage seven hotels with a total of 719 guestrooms for the Company.
About Summit Hotel PropertiesSummit Hotel Properties, Inc. is a publicly-traded real estate investment trust focused primarily on acquiring and owning premium-branded select-service hotels in the upscale and upper midscale segments of the lodging industry. As of July 11, 2014, the Company’s portfolio consisted of 90 hotels with a total of 11,353 guestrooms located in 22 states. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com and follow on Twitter at @SummitHotel_INN. For additional information on Pillar Hotels & Resorts, please visit www.PillarHotels.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV