NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Tata Motors (TTM) are down -0.44% to $40.64 after the India-based automaker reported a 10.46% decline in global sales, including that of Jaguar Land Rover to 75,623 units in June, the Economic Times reports.
The company sold 84,458 units in the same month last year. In the passenger vehicles category, global sales last month were at 44,239 units versus 42,881 units in June 2013, up 3.16 %.
Sales of commercial vehicles declined 24.51% in June to 31,384 units from 41,577 units a year ago.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV