SAN FRANCISCO, July 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform ( http://www.salesforce.com/), today issued the following statement in support of the new SupplierPay initiative:
"Salesforce.com applauds the White House's commitment to strengthening small businesses by increasing access to capital," said Burke Norton, chief legal officer, salesforce.com. "We're very pleased to be joining the SupplierPay initiative today."
About Salesforce.comSalesforce.com is the world's largest provider of customer relationship management (CRM) software. For more information about salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Salesforce, salesforce.com and the Salesforce logo, are trademarks of salesforce.com.© 2014 salesforce.com. All rights reserved.Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130612/SF30598LOGO SOURCE salesforce.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV