International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (NYSE:IFF), a leading global creator of flavors and fragrances, today announced that it will provide a live webcast of its second quarter 2014 earnings conference call on Tuesday, August 5, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. EDT. IFF will release its second quarter 2014 financial results before the market opens that morning.
Investors may access the live webcast and accompanying slide presentation on the Company's website at www.iff.com through the Investor Relations section. A replay of the conference call will also be available online through the Investor Relations section of the website.
About International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (NYSE:IFF) is a leading global creator of flavors and fragrances used in a wide variety of consumer products. Consumers experience these unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty care, detergents and household goods, as well as beverages, sweet goods and food products. The Company leverages its competitive advantages of consumer insight, research and development, creative expertise, and customer intimacy to provide customers with innovative and differentiated product offerings. A member of the S&P 500 Index, IFF has approximately 6,000 employees working in 31 countries worldwide. For more information, please visit our website at www.iff.com.# # #
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV