NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Stocks are trading near record levels, but the bull market still has plenty of room to run.
Changes in technology and the economy that permit businesses to use capital far more efficiently will likely drive equities much higher.
In the industrial era, Henry Ford had a great idea -- an inexpensive assembly-line vehicle, but he needed vast amounts of capital and decades to erect factories and dealerships to build out its full potential.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV