TAMPA, Fla., July 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq:BLMN) will release results for the fiscal second quarter ended June 29, 2014, on Tuesday, August 5, 2014 at approximately 7:00 AM ET, which will be followed by a conference call to review its financial results at 9:00 AM ET the same day.
To access the live call, dial (888) 850-2545, or (719) 325-4788 for international participants. A replay will be available beginning two hours after the call and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 for international callers. The replay will be available until Tuesday, August 12, 2014. The conference ID for the live call and replay is 9336991.
The call will also be webcast live from the Company's website at http://www.bloominbrands.com under the Investors section.About Bloomin' Brands, Inc. The Company is one of the largest casual dining restaurant companies in the world with a portfolio of leading, differentiated restaurant concepts. The Company has five founder-inspired brands: Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar and Roy's, with all except Roy's considered core concepts. The Company owns and operates more than 1,500 restaurants in 48 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 21 countries, some of which operate under a franchise agreement.
CONTACT: Bloomin' Brands, Inc. Investor Relations Chris Meyer (813) 830-5311 Investor@bloominbrands.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV