PLANO, Texas, July 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE:DNR) ("Denbury" or the "Company") will host a conference call to review and discuss second quarter 2014 financial and operating results, together with its financial and operating outlook for the remainder of 2014, on Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 10:00 A.M. (Central). Results will be released before the market opens on the day of the conference call and the full text of the news release will be available on the Company's website at www.denbury.com. Individuals who would like to participate should dial the applicable dial-in number listed below ten minutes before the scheduled start time.
|What: Denbury Resources Second Quarter 2014 Results Conference Call|
|Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2014|
|Time: 10:00 A.M. (Central) / 11:00 A.M. (Eastern)|
|Dial-in number: 800.230.1096|
|International dial-in number: 612.332.0725|
A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company's website. The audio webcast will be archived on the website and a telephonic replay will be accessible for at least one month after the call by dialing 800.475.6701 or 320.365.3844 and entering confirmation number 292663.
Denbury is a growing, dividend-paying, domestic oil and natural gas company. The Company's primary focus is on enhanced oil recovery utilizing carbon dioxide and its operations are focused in two key operating areas: the Gulf Coast and Rocky Mountain regions. The Company's goal is to increase the value of acquired properties through a combination of exploitation, drilling and proven engineering extraction practices, with the most significant emphasis relating to tertiary recovery operations. For more information about Denbury, please visit www.denbury.com.
CONTACT: DENBURY CONTACTS: Jack Collins, Executive Director, Finance and Investor Relations, 972.673.2028 Ross Campbell, Manager of Investor Relations, 972.673.2825
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV