The company announced it will sell 13.25 million shares of common stock, and will grant the underwriters of the offering a 30-day option to buy an additional 1,987,500 shares. Morgan Stanley (MS), UBS Investment Bank (UBS), Deutsche Bank Securities (DB), and RBC Capital Markets will be lead book-running managers for the offering.
Fifth Street Finance plans to use the proceeds from the offering to repay debt outstanding under its credit facilities.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. "Fifth Street Finance Corp. is a specialty finance company that lends to and invests in small and mid-sized companies, primarily in connection with investments by private equity sponsors. The Company's investment objective is to maximize the Company's portfolio's total return by generating current income from its debt investments and capital appreciation from its equity investments. As of September 30, 2013, the Company consists of of 99 investments, 86 of which were in operating companies and 13 of which were in private equity funds. The 13 investments in private equity funds represented less than 1% of the fair value of the Company's assets at September 30, 2013 . The Company is externally managed and advised by Fifth Street Management LLC." STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV