NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Barracuda Networks
(CUDA) shares are up 4.2% to $35.43 in after-hours trading on Thursday following the release of the company's first quarter earnings results.
The data security and storage company had a record quarter, increasing billings 17% which led to an 18% year over year total revenue growth to $66 million, ahead of analysts $64.4 million estimates.
The company reported net income of $3.6 million, or 7 cents per diluted share, 4 cents better than analysts expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV