NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- PriceSmart (PSMT) fell in after-hours trading on Thursday after the membership warehouse clubs operator reported third-quarter earnings that came up short of analysts' expectations.
PriceSmart reported net income of $21.3 million, or 70 cents a share, which edged the consensus estimate of 69 cents a share; however, revenue of $615 million was $9.46 million short of analysts' expectations of $624.46 million.
The stock was down 1.91% to $84.56 at 4:16 p.m.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV