3 Stocks Pushing The Transportation Industry Lower
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Marine industry. The net income has decreased by 18.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $1.32 million to $1.08 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $2.81 million or 16.15% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Marine industry and the overall market, GLOBUS MARITIME LTD's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for GLOBUS MARITIME LTD is rather high; currently it is at 50.14%. Regardless of GLBS's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, GLBS's net profit margin of 14.60% compares favorably to the industry average.
- GLOBUS MARITIME LTD's earnings per share declined by 15.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, GLOBUS MARITIME LTD turned its bottom line around by earning $0.52 versus -$8.20 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.57 versus $0.52).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.