3 Stocks Pushing The Transportation Industry Lower
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Marine industry. The net income has decreased by 18.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $1.32 million to $1.08 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $2.81 million or 16.15% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Marine industry and the overall market, GLOBUS MARITIME LTD's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for GLOBUS MARITIME LTD is rather high; currently it is at 50.14%. Regardless of GLBS's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, GLBS's net profit margin of 14.60% compares favorably to the industry average.
- GLOBUS MARITIME LTD's earnings per share declined by 15.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, GLOBUS MARITIME LTD turned its bottom line around by earning $0.52 versus -$8.20 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.57 versus $0.52).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV