The London-based Oasis provides a patient administration system (PAS) for hospitals, and is widely used in the U.K. Allscripts plans to combine its own platform with Oasis' PAS to deploy across the U.K.
Seperately, Allscripts was upgraded to "strong buy" from "buy" by ISI Group Thursday morning. The analyst firm said the company has sales momentum and its management is focused on improving profits.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. "Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (Allscripts) is a provider of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions and related professional services to hospitals, physicians and post-acute organizations. The Company provides a variety of integrated clinical software applications for hospitals, physician practices and post-acute organizations. For hospitals and health systems these applications include its Sunrise Enterprise suite of clinical solutions, consisting of a range of acute care Electronic Health Record (EHR), integrated with financial/administrative solutions, including performance management and revenue cycle/access management. The Company's acute care solutions include Emergency Department Information System (EDIS), care management and discharge management. On February 24, 2011, Misys plc (Misys) disposed of its remaining interest in Allscripts. Effective March 5, 2013, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc acquired Jardogs LLC. and dbMotion Ltd." STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV