NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "Stratasys (SSYS) is my absolute favorite 3-D printing company," according to TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, "I think this one goes much higher."
On CNBC's "Cramer's Mad Dash" segment, he reasoned that the company's main focus is on commercial 3-D printing, but its acquisition of MakerBot will help it gain traction in the consumer segment as well.
Cramer argued that Stratasys is the best 3-D printing stock to own, not 3D Systems (DDD).Turning to WhiteWave Foods (WWAV), the stock is higher after beating on top- and bottom-line earnings estimates. Cramer reiterated that growth in the natural and organic food space continues to be strong, and CEO Gregg Engles continues to deliver solid results to shareholders. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Read More: Kass: 2014 vs. 1989
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV