Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Thursday evening:
American Airlines (AAL): "The airline group is pausing. Wait for analysts to cut numbers before buying more."
Basic Energy Services (BAS): "This group is trading with the oil services group. I cannot recommend this one here."Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR): "The smaller oils are all coming down. I'd be a buyer under $5." World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): "That's just an OK entertainment company. I'd go with Walt Disney (DIS). That'll do a lot better." SunEdison (SUNE): "I like this one OK, but I like First Solar (FSLR) and SolarCity (SCTY)." Prospect Capital (PSEC): "We don't know what they own. I need more transparency on what they own." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV