PLANO, Texas, July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Toyota today announced that it has selected Dallas-based KDC Real Estate Development & Investments (KDC), one of America's leading commercial real estate development and investment firms, to develop its new North American headquarters campus in the Legacy West development in Plano, Texas.
"We are excited to move forward with KDC to develop our new North American headquarters," said Doug Beebe, Corporate Manager, Administrative Services at Toyota Motor Sales, Inc. "KDC has a proven track record of delivering high value and innovative projects to a diverse group of clients on time and on budget. They are also a recognized leader in providing environmentally sustainable solutions, an important qualification as we plan for an environmentally sustainable campus. We are confident that KDC will deliver a world-class facility that our employees will be proud to call home."
"We are proud to be partnering with Toyota on the development of its new home in North America," said Steve Van Amburgh, CEO, KDC. "We look forward to welcoming Toyota to Plano with a state-of-the-art headquarters that truly reflects the values of the company and its employees. It's a real honor to play a role in this important milestone for Toyota and historic corporate relocation for North Texas."
In addition to extensive national experience, KDC has been involved in a number of large-scale, high-profile commercial real estate projects in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, including an "urban village" of office, retail and residences currently under development in Legacy West near the 100-acre Toyota headquarters site.Toyota recently finalized the purchase of its new headquarters site and expects to begin occupying the campus in late 2016 or early 2017. Once completed, the headquarters will be home to about 4,000 Toyota employees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV