MAIDEN, N.C., July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ Capital Market: AIRT) today announced that Robert G. ("Rob") Norton, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Air T's CSA Air subsidiary, will assume the same roles with Air T's other air cargo subsidiary, Mountain Air Cargo. Effective August 1, 2014, William H. ("Bill") Simpson, Mountain Air Cargo's President and Chief Executive Officer, will become the Chairman of CSA Air and Mountain Air Cargo, with a reduced workload.
Nick Swenson, Air T's CEO, commented, "Rob has been a stand-out leader at CSA for 20 years. Bill has a highly experienced and strong successor as President and CEO of Mountain Air Cargo."
Rob Norton added, "We are excited to take the Mountain Air Cargo team to the next level through a commitment to outstanding customer service wherever and whenever they need us."
Air T, through its subsidiaries, provides overnight air freight service to the express delivery industry, manufactures and sells aircraft deicers and other special purpose industrial equipment, and provides ground support equipment and facilities maintenance to airlines. Air T is one of the largest, small-aircraft air cargo operators in the United States. Air T's Mountain Air Cargo (MAC) and CSA, Air subsidiaries currently operate a fleet of single and twin-engine turbo-prop aircraft nightly in the eastern half of the United States, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean Islands. Air T's Global Ground Support subsidiary manufactures deicing and other specialized military and industrial equipment and is one of the largest providers of deicers in the world. The Global Aviation Services subsidiary provides ground support equipment and facilities maintenance to domestic airline customers.SOURCE Air T, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV