NEW YORK, July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), a leading global provider of commercial digital imagery and music, has launched a new image discovery tool called Palette — the latest prototype to be developed as part of the Company's Labs site for innovative exploratory tools and features.
Designed and built entirely in-house by the team that created the equally groundbreaking Spectrum search tool, Palette is the product of extensive customer research with color.
"Designers love exploring the Shutterstock collection using color and we wanted to create a unique experience for those searching within brand guidelines," said Shutterstock's VP of Product Wyatt Jenkins. "Palette was designed as a collaborative tool to inspire and discover imagery based on color schemes."
Designers and creative professionals can use Palette to:
- Inspire ideas: Use Palette during ideation to build moodboards and visualize ideas with a variety of color combinations.
- Discover imagery: Curated palettes in the tool suggest interesting color combinations to help customers with their initial Palette discovery.
- Customize color combinations: Users can search Shutterstock's library by choosing up to 5 colors to create an individualized palette of their choice.
- Access data-driven palettes: Patent-pending algorithms use image data, search queries, and download behavior to collectively determine each unique palette's colors.
- Work on the move: Palette is mobile-web responsive to adapt to users' workflows beyond their desks.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts