As part of its ongoing efforts to evolve technology and bring strong talent to the financial and technology industries, MasterCard is partnering with Women 2.0 to host networking events in the U.S. and Europe, designed to inspire and connect innovators and future leaders in tech.
Women 2.0 is a connecting force between aspiring and current innovators in technology – bringing these talented people together across the U.S. and Europe to increase the number of female leaders and entrepreneurs in technology.
MasterCard’s relationship with Women 2.0 will foster creative communities of innovative women in technology, supporting the company’s larger initiative of cultivating future leaders of women technologists and supporting them throughout their careers.
“Studies show that gender diversity is important for all companies, increasing performance, productivity, and innovation,” says Andrea Soto, vice president, MasterCard. “By aligning with Women 2.0, we can help bring together both women who are working in the technology field and those who aspire to careers in technology, and foster the support system and networks that will help position them for long-term success.”“We’re in the heart of the technological revolution -- nearly every single industry is being redefined, redesigned and reimagined. Finance and electronic payments are changing faster than ever, and we need diverse talent, experience and ideas to keep innovating. Women 2.0 is dedicated to inspiring, educating and connecting diverse people in tech. By partnering with MasterCard, we can bring even more people along for this amazing ride and help redefine technology,” said Shaherose Charania, Women 2.0 Founder and CEO. As part of MasterCard’s joint partnership with Women 2.0, MasterCard is sponsoring a number of events, including:
- Women 2.0’s monthly networking event, City Meetup, in five key locations this year: St. Louis, New York City, San Francisco, Dublin and Toronto
- Lunch Mentorship with Influencers at the Women 2.0 Conferences in Fall 2014 and Spring 2015
- A co-branded networking event at Money 20/20 in Las Vegas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV