Imation Corp. (NYSE: IMN), a global data storage and information security company, today announced that it has revamped its IronKey™ channel program for the Americas to better support its partners. The new program, which consists of Platinum, Gold and Silver levels, will enable security resellers and Microsoft certified partners to more easily and profitably sell the family of IronKey Workspace PC on a Stick™ products for Windows To Go. The new mobile workspace offerings equip employees and contractors with a portable Windows 8.1 corporate image and provide a secure way to support bring your own device (BYOD) for employees and contractors at savings as high as 90 percent compared to the cost of maintaining laptops. IronKey’s Windows To Go solutions let IT centrally control access and secure data and supports ‘remote wipe’ or ‘remote kill’ in case of loss or theft.
“The BYOD trend has been a closely watched topic as the demands of a more mobile workforce clash with IT's need to keep corporate data and the network secure,” said Ed McNamara, director of communications and marketing at SHI International Corp. “We’re looking forward to providing customized Windows To Go solutions for trusted IT-managed workstations.”
Imation Mobile Security is completely committed to bringing success and growth through the channel. Partners receive all the information, training, support and incentives they need to meet the increasing sales and service needs of IT customers who are seeking ever-higher levels of partner expertise. The program enhancements include:
- A deal registration program offering generous margins and recurring revenue from license and maintenance renewals year after year with the partner of record. This provides that all partners, regardless of level, maintain their renewal revenue stream on every viable opportunity they bring to the table.
- Training in a variety of formats to keep partners’ sales and technical teams up-to-date on the latest products, services and industry trends. Webinars, onsite training, 1-1 sessions, regional events and online courses are all part of the training portfolio that IronKey employs regularly with all partners.
- An intuitive and easy-to-navigate IronKey Partner Portal with features such as lead tracking, partner news and archives, sales and marketing support programs, training and certification information, technical support resources and a resource library.
- Working with partners on joint sales opportunities to assess the customer’s needs and position IT security within the customer account.
“Imation is dedicated to building a world-class channel program for IronKey and selling through partners,” said Eric Krauss, director of channel sales and business development at IronKey by Imation. “We're committed to protecting our partners’ profitability and will strive to keep our program simple to use. We'll go to market with Microsoft Certified Partners as well as those that have expertise selling secure storage products and are looking to add a secure PC on a Stick to their portfolio.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts