- S&P Capital IQ was named best Real-Time Data Specialist of the Year in May by U.K.-based AI Global Media, Acquisition International Magazine, and DealFlow Source. Voted for by a global network of expert M&A professionals, advisers, clients, peers and industry insiders, the awards celebrate excellence in all areas of M&A, recognizing not only individual deal success but also firms and individuals behind the scenes whose efforts and expertise have contributed to the increase in global M&A activity over the past year.
- Also in May, the firm was honored at Inside Market Data's Annual Awards program by winning in two major and highly competitive categories, "Best Analytics Provider" and "Best Research Provider" for 2014. This honor marks the fifth year in a row that the firm's Compustat product was singled out for the Best Analytics Provider award. In being named "Best Research Provider for the Year" S&P Capital IQ broke Thomson Reuters' previous nine-year winning streak.
- Finally, in April 2014, for the work it is doing to expand the availability of key data and insights that help advance deal making opportunities, S&P Capital IQ was voted 2013's Best M&A Product of the Year by M&A Advisor, a professional organization that honors achievement and thought leadership among the world's leading financial deal makers.
S&P Capital IQ's Lou Eccleston Named To Institutional Investor's "Tech 50" For Third Straight Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.