TORONTO, July 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Goldspike Exploration Inc. ("Goldspike") (TSX-V:GSE) is pleased to announce that further to its press release dated July 8, 2014, it has received approval from the TSX Venture Exchange for the extension of the expiry date of certain common share purchase warrants.
The expiry date of an aggregate of 13,000,000 previously issued warrants from December, 2010 and August, 2011 has been amended from August 3, 2014 to February 3, 2015. The exercise price of the warrants remains unchanged.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy of this release. No stock exchange, securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained herein.
CONTACT: 4 King Street West, Suite 1500 Toronto, Ontario M5H 1B6 Office: 416-504-8821 Bruce Durham, President and CEO firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV