Regency Centers Corporation (NYSE:REG), a national owner, operator and developer of grocery-anchored community shopping centers, is proud to announce that Whole Foods Market has signed on to anchor the new retail development, Belmont Chase, in Ashburn, VA. With a projected Summer 2015 opening, the 80,000 SF center will include metro-D.C.’s first Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurant, Cava Mezze Grill, Peet’s Coffee and Tea, and PR Fresh Look Salon, among many other soon to be announced exciting restaurants and retailers.
A rendering of Belmont Chase located in Ashburn, VA. (Photo: Business Wire)
Since its founding in 1980, Whole Foods Market has transformed the organic foods industry in the United States. Boasting more than 360 stores in the U.S. and United Kingdom, the company maintains a strong commitment to sustainable agriculture, community reinvestment and environmental stewardship. At 40,000 SF, this will be Whole Foods Market’s first store in Loudoun County, Virginia, which was recently named the wealthiest county in the nation.
Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurant, another first for Loudoun County and metro-D.C., was Founded in Chicago, IL in 2005 and offers a restaurant experience like none other. Their 11,000 SF Belmont Chase location will include four distinct components: an upscale casual dining restaurant, full-service bar, private barrel-aging room, Napa-style tasting room and retail gift store, all overlooking the center’s striking water feature.
Cava Mezze Grill, founded in 2006, has quickly become a staple among fast casual foodies. With six restaurant locations open in the D.C. metro area, Belmont Chase will be Cava’s first in Loudoun County. Cava Mezze Grill is a local, fresh casual Mediterranean restaurant that features “Build Your Own” meals with salads, rice bowls, or house-baked pitas, and dinner plates from a stone-fired oven.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV