- Total Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV) is expected to be within its guidance range of $225 million to $250 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be approximately 10-20% below its guidance range of $18.0 million to $21.0 million
- Adjusted Earnings per Diluted Share is expected to be approximately 10-20% below its guidance range of $0.28 to $0.34.
Liquidity Services, Inc. Announces Cessation In Sale Of Selected U.S. Defense Logistics Agency Surplus Property Items And Preliminary Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.