Avnet, Inc. ( NYSE: AVT) announced today that the Company has entered into a new credit facility, which matures in July 2019 and increases its borrowing capacity to $1.25 billion. The Company’s previous credit facility would have matured in November 2016 and totaled $1.0 billion. The new credit facility has an accordion feature allowing Avnet to potentially increase its borrowing capacity to up to $1.5 billion.
Bank of America, N.A. will continue to act as administrative agent, swing line lender and letter of credit issuer. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, BNP Paribas, The Bank of Nova Scotia and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. will act as Co-Syndication Agents.
“The increase of the credit facility to $1.25 billion reflects the strength of our company and our ability to generate strong cash flow. This facility increases our liquidity at attractive terms and conditions and, together with our strong balance sheet, provides the financial flexibility to pursue our strategic growth objectives,” stated Kevin Moriarty, Avnet’s chief financial officer. “There was significant demand for participation in the facility, and this strong sponsorship demonstrates confidence by the financial community in Avnet’s future and its solid financial condition.”
About AvnetAvnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers globally. Avnet accelerates its partners' success by connecting the world's leading technology suppliers with a broad base of customers by providing cost-effective, value-added services and solutions. For the fiscal year ended June 29, 2013, Avnet generated revenue of $25.5 billion. For more information, visit www.avnet.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (AVT_IR)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV